Monday, March 19, 2012

Be curious about what’s ahead for you, it keeps you going


    So I've been a little behind on my blogging due to a recent event that took place in my life. A little over a month ago, one of my best friends took her life. No one saw it coming. Chelsea was a beautiful girl with high ambitions. She was a talented artist with dreams of going to FIT. Chels was also quite the risk taker. She was the first one willing to try something new. Last summer, Chelsea and her sister went sky diving for her birthday. At only 19 years of age Chelsea had lived a very full life. If Chelsea taught me one thing it would be to go for it, what's the worst that can happen anyways? So take advantage of opportunities given to you and live your life to the fullest.

    Since we don't have many answers and Chelsea never really showed signs of depression I want to remind everyone that there is so much to live for. Never give up because tomorrow is a new day. If you know anyone with suicidal thoughts go to SAVE right now and learn how to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment